Siddharth Gopakumar dominates November blitz!
Saturday 5 November, 2022
Our November blitz tournament was won by Siddharth Gopakumar with 5½/6, ahead of
a field including WGM Elmira Mirzoeva. Congratulations to him!
He could have been joined by one of the Badacsonyi brothers, but they drew with
each other in the final round, which I’m sure will have done wonders for family
The prize for top Hendon player was jointly won by Domenico Napolitano, Joshua
Spybey, Orest Stus and Louis Moss with 4/6.
Many thanks once again to Adam Raoof for organising: see you all next month!
- 1: Gopakumar Siddharth (5½/6)
- 2-4: Stanley Badacsonyi, Frankie Badacsonyi, Noah Golan (5/6)
- 5-10: Gregory Mostyn, Domenico Napolitano, Samuel Tombs, Joshua Spybey, Orest Stus, Louis Moss (4/6)
- 11-13: WGM Elmira Mirzoeva, Edmond Andal, David Amior (3½/6)
- 14-21: Francesco Sciaudone, AGM Ramos Javier Cabrera, Chris Rogal, Gregory Jacques Konyakhin-Borrelly, Salvatore Pepe, Jean-Claude Sartenaer, David Lawson, Lance Leslie-Smith (3/6)
- 22: Alex Baroukh (2½/6)
- 23-31: Gary Senior, Nasarullah Sheikh, Harvey Garfield, Brian Morris, Mark Hutchinson, Aharon Landman, Faye Ainscow, Toby Mcconnell, Maximo Pollack (2/6)
- 32-33: Gulnara Mirzoeva, Bartolomeo Fortunato (1/6)
Full results available here.