Willmoth, Chauhan & Pollack win Open Rapid
Thursday 11 September, 2014
This HCC Open Rapid tournament was jointly won by Rob Willmoth and juniors Pranay Chauhan & Oscar Pollack, all with 3/3!
- 1-3: Rob Willmoth, Oscar Pollack, Pranay Chauhan (3/3)
- 4: Devin Karia (2½/3)
- 5-10: Jonathan Landau, Dominic Klingher, Kishan Pattni, Rishul Karia, Oren Levene, Federico Rocco (2/3)
- 11-17: Graeme Lennard, David Jones, Lorenzo Rocco, Gabriel Balouka-Myers, Reuben Balouka-Myers, Elizabeth Ivanov, Kamlesh Karia (1½/3)
- 18-23: Jonathan Rubeck, Rohit Majumdar, Dave Bluestone, Faye Ainscow, Cameron Klingher, Michael Uriely (1/3)
- 24-26: Arun Mahtani, Bernard Klingher, Tobias Brook (½/3)
- 27-29: Nick Goulbourne, Keith Thompson, Yaniv Kusevitzky (0/3)
29 players participated.
The 3rd round took so long to complete (see photo) that the final round was not played, so next time we won’t use increments.