Juniors rule at September blitz!
Sunday 4 September, 2022
The top places at our FIDE Blitz tournament on Thursday were all taken by junior
Congratulations to Stanley Badacsonyi, who won the event with a perfect score of
6/6! Congratulations also to Ethan Sanitt, Nishchal Thatte and Eugenia Karas,
who were the top Hendon players in joint second with 5/6.
Many thanks as always to Adam Raoof for running the tournament - we look forward
to the next one in October!
- 1: Stanley Badacsonyi (6/6)
- 2-4: AIM Ethan Sanitt, Nishchal Thatte, AIM Eugenia Karas (5/6)
- 5-6: Connor Clarke, Frankie Badacsonyi (4½/6)
- 7-13: Peter Finn, Aloysius Lip, Ernest Ignatovic, Izquierdo Ismael Moreno, Philip J Makepeace, Niall Clarke, Nicholas Clanchy (4/6)
- 14-19: AFM Jai Kothari, Supratit Banerjee, Avyukt Dasgupta, Colin Mackenzie, Lior Yedid, Nicolai Woltery (3½/6)
- 20-29: Mohammad Hossein Mozaffari, Salvatore Pepe, Raman Vashisht-Pigem, Duncan Kerr, Anthony Bolchover, Domenico Napolitano, William Walshe, Jean-Claude Sartenaer, Jonathan Rubeck, Emily Maton (3/6)
- 30: Harry J Croasdale (2½/6)
- 31-40: George Phillips, Martin Wylde, Arun Mahtani, Orest Stus, Tim L Rogers, William Chatterton, Yashvardhan Veeturi, Barry A H David, Nandinee Thatte, Gul Kapur (2/6)
- 41-42: David Lawson, Nav Dhinsa (1½/6)
- 43-45: Faye Ainscow, Mark Hutchinson, Daniel Mackenzie (1/6)
- 46: Ravichandran Praveen (½/6)
Full results available here.