Thomas Bonn wins June blitz!
Saturday 3 June, 2023
On Thursday our June FIDE Blitz tournament was won by Thomas Bonn with 5½/6.
Congratulations to him!
Second place was taken by Stanley Badacsonyi and Branko Bijeljic with 5/6. Top
Hendon players were David Amior, Lion Lebedev, Salvatore Pepe, and Davi Diniz
Afonso with 4/6.
Top Hendon players were Lut Yin Luke Lau and Vikas Sajanani with 4½/6.
- 1: Thomas Bonn (5½/6)
- 2-3: Stanley Badacsonyi, Branko Bijeljic (5/6)
- 4-6: Connor Clarke, Mohammad Hossein Mozaffari, Kishan Pattni (4½/6)
- 7-14: Ilya Iyengar, Luis Ortiz Sanchez, David Amior, Supratit Banerjee, Lion Lebedev, Francesco Sciaudone, Salvatore Pepe, Davi Diniz Afonso (4/6)
- 15-19: AFM Jai Kothari, Joshua Burnton, Aram Swiatkowski, Raman Vashisht-Pigem, William Walshe (3½/6)
- 20-29: Anthony P Cullen, Jonathan Rubeck, George Morgan, Petr Limonov, Christopher A Levy, Hao Ran Leung, Alex Baroukh, Maximo Pollack, Caitano Demelo, Vishal Khetan Siddhant (3/6)
- 30-32: Selvarattinam Genga Somupillai, Ceferino Gonzales, Ruairi Isaacs (2½/6)
- 33-42: Siddarth Ramaraju, Vincent Wei, Arun Mahtani, Stanley Jacobs, Dominik Swiatkowski, Damien Sobolevski, Rohan Theo Barbier-Ramaiah, Daniel Heaps, Jamie Soning, Lance Leslie-Smith (2/6)
- 43-45: Faye Ainscow, Kestutis Gudovijus, Tom Stanley (1½/6)
- 46-47: Gul Kapur, James Jain-Lees (1/6)
- 48: Riya Aude Barbier-Ramaiah (0/6)
Full results available here.