Frankie Badacsonyi wins March blitz!
Friday 4 March, 2022
Our final FIDE Blitz at the Holly Bush was attended by twenty hardy souls who
braved a Tube strike, crowded buses and parking nightmares!
The Badacsonyi brothers, dangerous blitz specialists, battled it out for first
place, but in the end youth overcame experience with Frankie finishing ahead of
IM Large. Congratulations to him, and to Harry Bryant for winning the prize for
top Hendon player!
- 1: Frankie Badacsonyi (5½/6)
- 2: IM Peter G Large (5/6)
- 3-6: Francesco Salerno, Harry Bryant, Brian Morris, Stanley Badacsonyi (4/6)
- 7: Thomas Jordan (3½/6)
- 8-12: Remy Rushbrooke, Diego Grégoire, Kristijonas Cicinadze, Lance Leslie-Smith, Domenico Napolitano (3/6)
- 13: Mamic Tomislav Bodwell (2½/6)
- 14-16: Soto Jose Millan, Salvatore Pepe, Andrew Jacobs (2/6)
- 17: Darren Sutton (1½/6)
- 18-19: Maximo Pollack, Kei Tsi Daniel Cheng (1/6)
- 20: Arjun Aditya Dharan (½/6)
Full results available here.